AN IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE

Publicado  Saturday, September 25, 2010

Everybody has got an important person in his life: a friend, a relative…But for me, Dani is more than that. I’m talking about a romantic relationship. He is a student of SIL school, like me and we met 4 years ago when he arrived to this school.

He’s very handsome, with black hair and with brilliant and deep brown eyes that reflect a lot of his personality. He has got a very beautifull smile that makes me feel very good and very confortable when I’m with him. He has got great sense of fashion too. All the clothes look good when he’s wearing them.

But the most important thing is how he is. He’s one of the best persons I have ever met. He’s always or me, to help me with all the problems that I have, to stay next to me when I’m having a bad moment, to advise me if something is wrong or right…We also have a lot of fun together because he’s very funny. He gets me out a smile every time that I’m with him. He's a fantastic person.

I’m very proud for having a relashionship with him.If one day he’s not next to me, my life will be empty. But I know that he has always been in my heart and always will be there, for ever.

0 comments: